Re: 911 vs. GTV6

Wow, we get so many replies on Porsche vs. Alfa. But we really don't
get many posts on how to upgrade the Milano's front suspension  to
coilovers or the likes. Maybe we should change the digest name to Alfa
Digress instead of Alfa Digest. 8-P (tongue firmly in cheek). Don't get
mad ok you guys... 8-))))

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0
Now with new Falken Azenis 215/45/16 tires

Future upgrades:
Coilover helper front suspension, 4.10 lightened LSD gearbox, Autronic
SMC or Motronic EFI, 11:1 JE pistons and more.....
http://personals.yahoo.com