88 Milano Platinum for sale in Warren, Ohio. ( N.E. corner)

With the impending doom of the posible loss of my job, I am forced to put my
Milano Platinum up for sale. I have thought about this action long and hard,
and my wife and I figure to offer it for sale on the digest and thru our
local Alfa club only.
         The car is very clean bodywise. It was originally purchased in
N.C.and I bought it out of Louisville, Kentucky. (it was only in Ky. 2
years). The top decks of the body need a respray due to sunburn. Only two
spots of rust the size of a quarter exsists.
         Mechanically, it has a new timing chain, water pump, new power
steering pump, plug wires, newer tires, newer exhaust,  and new rear brake
pads.
          It can be seen here
http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/chupotimko/alfa.html
          Take a look and email me for more details It is a good car. 90% of
everything works. Just a few small things to fix. nothing major.
Tim Timko