$2002 Challenge and followup re; lugs

(NAC)  Someone posted a website address with another team's ongoing
progress, I think it was a general site with the different makes
participating, and a link to a BMW 2002 team's efforts.  I have erroneously
deleted thiis but would like to get to it again.  Lil help anyone?

(AC)  Thank you very much to all who responded to my question regarding
lugs on an 85 Graduate fitted currently with steel wheels waiting for
Turbina wheels.  For anyone else's benefit, the consensus was that the
studs with the current lugs will be functional with regards to having
enough thread and working well, but long and awkward.

Roy
85 Graduate