re: 156 problem

Hi,

I guess the noise comes from suspension.
There's been a problem like this with first 156s (your one fits into
this) and Alfa semiofficially acknowledged it - at least some parts were
replaced cost free. Anyway, the problem was limited to noise only, there
was no safety risk. Unfortunately I can't help with any details (but
heard the noise in my father's car, it was awful).

Miha
Ljubljana, SI

1998 145 QV