Milano Paint

Hey All,

Recently my little red Milano decided to swallow some bits of
itself and die. This is very sad as this car has "been in the family"
since it was purchased by my friends parents, then by my good friend Aaron
and then finally by me.

(Aaron, we will have to do a nice run over the pass and back as a tribute)

Luckily she will become a parts donor for my new as yet untamed steed. Got
him for a song and a dance. He's been lowered, shankle suspension, new
bushings, stainless exhaust, new transmission. He's a beast, sounds like a
pack of hyenas hopped Red Bull and No-Doze...he's lean and mean.

So my question is this:

I am going to have to have the hood and fenders painted on my new Milano.
Do you think that it I should just go ahead and get the whole car painted?
Or should I just go with the essential pieces, ie, hood & fenders?

I'm wondering because if it's going to cost an arm and leg to do the hood
& fenders then the cost to do the whole thing might not be too much more.
Did that make sense?

After my new baby is ready to go I will be parting out my old Milano. I
will post to the digest when she is ready for organ donation.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
Seattle - NWARC
87 Milano Gold  <-- new steed in the stable
89 Milano Gold  <-- RIP, soon to be parts car