Re: Radiator converson - 82 Spider to 91/4 Spider - can it be done?

Brad,
	I haven't done it but was thinking about it.  Double check the width of
the dual fan Motronic system.  It looks ~4-6" wider than the pre-Motronic fans.
The pre-Motronic radiators are only 18" wide.  (Can anyone on the list with a
Motronic Spider measure the width of there dual fan system?  That will put our
question to rest.)

Good Luck,
Charlie  San Jose CA
'89 Spider