September Alfa Owner posted!

Howdy, y'all!!

I've just posted the updated material from the September Alfa Owner to
        http://www.aroc-usa.org

    In this issue:
        *    The cover photo of 5 Montreals in Nashville (really 4.25!)
               taken by David Hammond of the Detroit AROC

        *    The Alfa Owner September table of contents

        *    An updated Competizione by J. Michael Hemsley

        *    This month's feature is by David Hammond (who has provided
               me with his *color* images for the web site article)

        *    Updated Events Calendar (Please e-mail me your Chapter events
               and activities so they can be added to the web site listings!)

        *    The latest Classified Ads

        *    Updated Alfa Owner Cover Gallery

        *    Additional photos from the 2000 Convention in Portland, OR
               recently submitted by Jim Bridge, New Mexico AROC

Please visit the AROC Guest book where folks are lookin' to buy or sell Alfa related
items or are seeking help with an Alfa related problem. Take a moment to sign the guest
book. Your comments and/or suggestions regarding the AROC web site are always welcome.

FYI - The October Alfa Owner appears to be running late and, with the disruption of the
U.S. mail service due to recent terrorist activities, it could be delayed even more
than usual. :-(

As always, if you wish to added to or removed from the e-mail group please advise me of
your wishes.

Grazie,
Bernie
the AROC-USA web guy