Have: new clutch, Need: new tire...

Hi all,

Just got the spider back, new clutch, brakes &
radiator flush. WOW! what a difference! It's
like a brand new car!...

Anyone who has been following my (occassional)
posts may recall that the car had been parked
for awhile (due to the clutch) & when the time
came to take it to get the clutch done, it woudn't
run. That problem was fixed, thanks to digesti
help.

Next on the list is an oil change, tune up,
seat covers and new tire.

New tire?  Yep. Seems as if I have a small
hole in one sidewall. Yuk. The tires are in
good shape, and I'd rather not replace all 4,
however, the one obviously has to go.

They are Yokohama S306. I don't think Yokohama
still makes these. Does anyone know a replacement
that won't look too funny & have similar
performance?

Thanks!!

Dave Sisson
86 Grad "almost back on the road"