Friday - AROSC meeting

This is your late reminder for the Southern California chapter of
AROC-US monthly meeting.  We will be showing a video of the vintage
races from Road America, arguably the prettiest and best road course in
this country.  Also some of the best vintage racing that side of the
Rockies.

Our meeting will be this Friday, the 26th of October.  We start our
meetings at 8pm.  We rent a room at the Veterans' Memorial Park, in
Culver City.  That's on the south west corner of Culver Bl and Overland
Av.   That's east and south of the San Diego/Santa Monica Fwy
interchange.

Light refreshments (think donuts, coffee and soda) are usually served.

Non-members are always welcome.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Ciao
Jay Negrin
AROSC
76 Alfetta GT