RE: alfa-digest V8 #158

I created a database (not pretty, but it works) for the Alfa 75 Yahoo Group
specifically to cater for this kind of need. I'll put the details up there
now myself but if you want to modify the entry or remove it, go here and go
into the databases:

You'll have to register for your Yahoo ID and join the group but neither is
a painful or unrewarding process.

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
AR: '71 Giulia Super 2.0 & '91 75 QV
Lancia: '86 Y10 Turbo