RE: how not to change a timing belt(NAC)

> This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!
> The damage was incredible. He didn't get much sympathy from most of the
> forum either!

My all time favorite engine destruction post was that of Paul Buckley.
Humorous and well written, I saved a copy and dug it up after reading this
Miata post (which was also quite funny, but not in the same league as Paul).

It also struck me what an old timer I am becoming - it was posted to the ICD
before there was an AD, way back in 1994, and I had been on the ICD for some
time even at that point.

But I digress.  I couldn't resist posting a copy for all 'newcomers' who
joined the group after July, 1994.

Enjoy!

bs