Re: alfa-digest V8 #154 - '87 Spider heater fan

       Down by the foot feed on the side of the heater, there are two wires
plus a black ground wire.  Switch the two wires and see if the low side works.
       You might have to remove the driver's side of the console to get to
the wires.  That will depend on model.
       The most common problem with the blower fan is it is at the bottom of
the heater.  Water enters through the cowl vent and runs down to ruin the
motor.  Be glad yours works at all.
       Removal of the heater to get the fan out is a pain.  There are four
tiny bolts up under the cowl that holds the heater in place.  Search the
archives for information on heater removal.  Or ask and I can write something
again.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City