Re: how not to change a timing belt(NAC)

>> http://www.miataforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=013878

> This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!
> The damage was incredible. He didn't get much sympathy from most of the
> forum either!

Well, there was SOME sympathy for the engine.  What surprises me, though,
is the total lack of feelings for the poor BBs.  Think of those poor little
fellas in their last moments: bracing themselves against gale-force winds
for four days only to be cruelly and arbitrarily separated amongst four
corridors of death.  Then, into the firestorm of explosive gasses,
high-voltage sparks, and crushing mallets from all directions.

Oh! The humanity!
--
jw