Re: A new (?) Web site

Auto Delta it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wonder who Fiat/Alfa will respond!

See below:

Registrant:
Auto Delta (ALFA-ROMEO-DOM)
10904 Channel Drive
Dallas, TX 75229
US

Domain Name: ALFA-ROMEO.COM

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Chapman, Tom V (TVC8) tomalfa@domain.elided
Auto Delta
10904 Channel Drive
Dallas, TX 75229
972-247-0192
Technical Contact:
Hostmaster (VH175-ORG) veriohostmaster@domain.elided
Verio Inc
560 Gateway Dr
Napa, CA 94558
US
707-251-5400
Fax- - - - - - - - 707-251-5310

Record last updated on 12-Sep-2001.
Record expires on 22-May-2003.
Record created on 21-May-1997.
Database last updated on 18-Oct-2001 07:09:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS15A.BOCA15-VERIO.COM 208.55.91.50
NS15B.BOCA15-VERIO.COM 208.55.91.51

Gert-Jan from Holland