"Well, the Berlina doesn't have to be free" of "Alfa rental in USA?"

Damn, I don't know why I didn' think of this earlier, and by now I'm
sure it's too late.  If I'm gonna spend $72 to ride a friggin bus
home, I might as well offer Pittsburgh area digesters $75 to rent me
a car for the long weekend (i.e. 600 freeway miles).  It doesn't have
to be an Alfa, but I'd like it to have seatbelts and not be American.
I'll pay $85 for something interesting.  I want to leave between 10AM
and 5PM tomorrow and return between 10AM and 6PM on Tuesday.  Anyone
with too many cars want to make $75?? (I'm sure this post is only
going to result in me getting a bunch of emails on Monday saying
"well, if you'd asked sooner," but oh well....)  If you want I'll
change your oil for you too.  Hell, if it's a GTV6 or Milano and
you've got parts you need installed I'll do that too.  Anything to
avoid succumbing to the GM-induced evil that is riding the Greyhound.

Thanks,
Joe