A new (?) Web site

Today (Thursday, 10/18) as I wambled out of a rib joint in Denton, Tx., I
found a business card in the console of my spider advertising a Web Site
called www.alfa-romeo.com. I looked it up as soon as I got to work, and it
appears to be a work and/or business in progress. The telephone number has a
North Texas Area Code. I sent an e-mail, making reasonably friendly noises,
but there has not really been enough time for an answer.
Don't know how long the site has been up.
I have no connection with this site, other than leaving my top down in a rib
joint parking lot; just thought the digest might find it interesting.

Mike Trimble
Denton, Texas
1989 Spider Veloce