Water Pump Removal

Boy, I'm sure glad I haven't had to replace the water pump on my 91 Spider
yet. I've got a spare one on hand just incase the original goes south. Oh
well I've only got 191,000+ miles on the original water pump, maybe it'll
last another 100,000 before I have to use the spare.

Not like the automatic transmission it only lasted 181,000 miles before it
went south. You'd think they make them to last a little longer. And I only
solo raced it for four years.

I almost forgot, I'm finally replacing the shocks this weekend. Hope there
on the way Alfa Bill.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 191,000+ (S)miles
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

PS: notice the area I'm in. (couldn't resist.)