What Konis fr/bk

Hey cats,

A few years back a thread about Konis front and back came up.
Both the GTV and the GTV6/Milano/Alfetta prefered setups were
explored. Can we get some talk about this again? Particularly
the GTV6/Alfetta setup? The Bilsteins on the back of my Alfetta
are banging around back there, so I'm ready to chose a set
for the back, maybe all around.

Was it Koni yellows in the front and Koni reds in the back? Or the
other way around? (fingers in the peanut butter, thumbs in the jelly?)

Thanks,
Stefano.