Re: my $75,000 Spider

When I got my 164, it was compared more often to a Benz than not. In fact,
one evening, when I stopped off at the liquor store, these Gen Y guys were
standing in front of me, while I was parking, pointing like crazy at the
hood of my 164. I thought I ran over their beer. When I got out they were
yelling ALFA ROMEO! ALFA ROMEO! and pointed to my emblem. Then they went on
to tell me that if they could own one dream car, it would be an Alfa Romeo.
As I was leaving, they yelled out, "Take care of that Alfa!"

When I had to get my GTV6 towed to my house after I bought it, the tow truck
driver asked me if it was a Nissan. What's up with that?

danny
dallas, texas
91 164L, 83 gtv6 3.0
83 280zx(no, my datsun was no where near)