Winter wheels/tires for GTV6

Ciao Alfisti,

I am considering putting a winter wheel & tire set on my GTV6, and
would like some advice form others who may have done this already.

I will likely replace my 17" rims with the stock 15" size.  Should I
try and find a set of GTV6 originals, or does someone know of a cheap
set from Tire Rack that will fit?

Also, what's a good snow tire for the RWD GTV6, that also is quiet
enough on dry pavement?  What are the ideal tire widths?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Ross Kramer
1984 Maratona
http://personals.yahoo.com