Non Alfa topics

John offers that he thinks any commentary not directly AR related is
"inappropriate."

John then offers us his life history with Healeys .

This is classic.  The self righteous condemnation of off beat content
often includes just that kind of off beat commentary.         My
favorite type of indignation occurs when a lister edicts :  "Enough
on this off topic thread.!!!   But before we end this forever as I
ordered, here are all of my thoughts on the subject."

And the beat goes on.

David