Road trip 10/22 - 10/26

Hey all, Saturday I'm flying down to Miami to drive back cross country
with a friend who has finished school.  We don't really have a route
planned at all, going to try & stay off the main highways as much as
possible.  It would be fun to stop in & see a few of you along the way
if we're in your neck of the woods.  Reply offline if you wouldn't mind
going for a beer or whatever.

Unfortunately we won't be in an Alfa as Andy's Milano was rear ended &
totaled out shortly after moving to Miami.  It was such a nice Alfa too.
Replacement car is an A4 1.8T, which should be acceptable to drive cross
country in.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA