my $75,000 Spider

A funny story...  I went down to the emissions place for my smog check today.
 I pull up and overhear the two workers behind me talking.  The first guy
says,  "I thought that was a Porsche at first"
The second guys replies, " No thats an Alfa Romeo, but it's still at least a
$75,000 car!"
I didn't have the heart to tell him I paid one tenth of that.

Pete
Issaquah, WA
91 Spider - for sale $75,000 obo :)
How bout them Mariners?