164Q ALL WHEEL DRIVE in NJ

I know of one in NJ.  Larry Auriana (I'm not sure if the spelling of his last name is correct) brought it in from Italy.  Cost him tons of money, but then again he has the money to spend.  He also has GTAm, TZ1, TZ2, 33, Tazio Nouvalari's 1939 Grand Prix race car, 1937 8C 2900B (which is in last month's European Car Mag. under the Greenwich Concours), Gulia Station Wagon, 3.0 24V Milano, Fiat V8 and tons of other cars I haven't even seen yet.