YMMQ - Yet more MIlano questions

I went to put up the rear window yesterday and the window wouldn't rise.  If
I pressed the switch in the "down" direction, I could hear the motor pulling
the window down, but nothing when I pressed the "up button.  After a few
anxious moments, the window did finally rise.  I'd like to clean the switch
with some cleaner, but how do you get to it?  On the Spider, the switches
pop out, but it doesn't seem that's the case in the Milano.  Also, are new
switches available (just in case).  TIA

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider