Alfa pickup

A notorious Alfa collector friend here in So Cal has in his stable a pickup
that he had made by grafting what I recall as a Guila Super and the bed of a
small Japanese pickup.  A very neat job.

There is a chance it may be at the Best of France and Italy day at Woodley
Park in LA (Van Nuys) on Nov. 4... or perhaps he will bring one or more of
his other specialized Alfa: an ambulance, a machine gun car, a Guila
gardinera, a Gulia shrunken into a coupe, or some rather spiffy "normal" car,
SZ, TZ, he has an interesting collection and also races various examples.

He does not participate on the Digest and so I do not mention his name here
but he doesn't hide his light under a bushel basket, as they say.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA

Charlie
LA, CA, USA