Re: brakes spongey

To the alfisti who complained of chronic brake sponginess:
Check the proper seating of the rear axle tube bearings. The previous owner
had not done this properly on my spider, and the rear calipers were moving
the axle shaft with each application of the brakes. The resultant play,
though only 25 thousandths or so of lateral displacement, caused the brakes
to feels like marshmallows in your reeboks. This is not as uncommon as some
would think. Don Ereminas shed light on this subject, much to my gratitude.

modelle in somers point