Re: 75 driveshaft balancing again

Thanks for many of the suggestions from John Katos, Carles Slayman,
John Fielding, Jim Steck and Nash for suggestions. I hope to try
them out in the upcoming weekends!

btw, nash, the engine mount were replaced, and the tranny mounts were
checked okey!  I should've mentioned these in the history list as well :)

Thanks all for the suggestions, will update when I get chance to try them out!

Jess :) :)
88 Verde
95 LS