Alfa 75/Milano front coilovers

Hi All,

I'm thinking of putting on 1.9" "helper" springs at the front. It
should help out my torsion bars a little. The fron suspension is just
way to soft. And if you put a hard shock absorber, the ride becomes
real messy. What is the front torsion bar rate for a stock Alfa 75 2.5
V6? I plan on either buying a coilover conversion kit and 70lb/in
springs or get an AVO Pro-race shocks and some brackets for the
conversion. It would be nice to install 25.4mm torsion bars (I don;t
want the 27mm ones). BUt the cost is $250, and the labor to install it
is also a killer. I can get AVO Pro-race coilovers with springs for
$200/pair. Remember these are just helper springs to help stiffen up
the front end a little, I doubt the chassis will flex too much. But I
was thinking about strut braces too.... any suggestions? Oh yes, I
think most parts can be bought from Demon Tweeks.

Zamani
http://personals.yahoo.com