the car may be gone, but I figured I'd pass it on anyway.

<< From: Bob Wilmoth
Email: harley@domain.elided
Date: Mon Sep 10 15:01 PDT 2001

  While looking around a garage in Greensboro, NC, I made quite a discovery.
A real deal 1967 GTA set up for racing.  Aluminum everywhere.  Has 1600 twin
spark engine and many race parts.  If anyone has an interest in buying this
car (not for the faint of
heart), I would be happy to get pics and owners name for you.  I understand
that the owner has turned down 12,000USD.

Bob Wilmoth, Western North Carolina
83 pininfarina azzura spider
82 alfa spider  >>

Happy hunting.