Spider Exhaust Interchangability

I once owned a 91 Spider Veloce and have a spare, new rear exhaust section.  I
now own an 82 Spider and am wondering if this rear section will fit.  I know,
it's easy enough to see, but I do not have a center section to test the fit
with.  I want to purchase both at the same time but only if necessary.

If the only difference is the chrome exhaust tip (a 91 feature) than I can
certainly live with that!

Thanks!

Brad Artigue
82 Spider Veloce