Re: removal of SPICA pump

It's nice to have time to read the digest again... I don't understand the
problem.  When I read the Alfa Bible, it mentioned the difficulty of doing
this.  Before I removed my Spica pump, I purchased a Craftsman 12 point wrench
with a typical offset, and it worked without any problem at all.

A much more serious problem for me was when I broke off one of the screws that
attach the thermostatic actuator to the pump, then broke off the easy out (an
oxymoron if there ever was one...) when I attempted to remove the broken
screw.  This was what made it necessary for me to remove the injection pump.
I now have a great appreciation for machinists.

Loyd Heimbruch
1978 Niki Lauda Spider #022
Barnum, MN