Re: IMSA Milano/75

I think what Chip was referring to was the 75 EVO bodykit that Giovanni
has. The european IMSA bodykit is W I D E. It has a 1.8 Turbo 400 bhp
engine and ate racing E30 M3 2.5s for lunch. It also ate its own
gearboxes for breakfast. The USA IMSA cars only had Verde fender flares
and skirts (obviously, coz it was a Verde to begin with).

You can get the EVO kit from the UK. Apparently the UK kit fits better
than the ones made in Italy. EB Spares may be able to get the locally
made kit for you for about UKP350. It's also known as the VELOCE
bodykit in the UK.

I'm going with Twinspark bumpers. Clean and neat.

Zamani
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1