Re: IMSA Milano/75

In a message dated 10/8/01 6:05:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
zzambrimail@domain.elided writes:

> I think what Chip was referring to was the 75 EVO bodykit that Giovanni
> has. The european IMSA bodykit is W I D E. It has a 1.8 Turbo 400 bhp
> engine and ate racing E30 M3 2.5s for lunch. It also ate its own
> gearboxes for breakfast. The USA IMSA cars only had Verde fender flares
> and skirts (obviously, coz it was a Verde to begin with).

I figured that we were referring about different machines, but the problem is
one of terminology/jargon. IMSA refers to a series that was in the US, and so
it's use to refer to anything outside of that series is confusing, at best. I
think we're all on the same page at this point about these cars were fitted
with.
Cheers,
Paul