Re: Marcus & Caribou & refunds

Ed-

Truth be told...I actually attempted to cancel my
order 3 times...starting on 9/18.  Yes, you finally
resolved the issue on 10/3....but that was 4 phone
calls and 45minutes of my life later. (Should I
generate an invoice?)
Yes' I will certainly check my card tomorrow and the
day after if necessary, with the hopes of putting this
issue and our relationship to rest.
It's a customer service thing,  Ed...and the customer
is "always right" and doesn't care about your
companies HR problems, Process problems, or whatever
else should plague you.  The customer is entitled to a
definitive answer...good or bad...that way, realistic
expectations are set which = Happy Customers and
repeat business.

-M

Best of luck

-M