Re:GTV6 Sterring Wheel Removal

I just finished doing this 3 times.  The key is to have a steering
wheel puller with a rather long center bolt.  The gtv6 wheel
is very deep.  The next thing is the threaded 6mm side bolts (2).
I couldn't find any so I had to buy a die and some non-threaded
steel rod.  Third thing is to take it for a short test drive before
tightening the big nut back down to verify the wheel is on straight.
I just eye-balled it the first 2 times and got it wrong.

Lawrence Hegarty, NJ
91 164S, 82 gtv6, 86 Spider

PS.  How much for the wood wheel?