Re: GTV 6 steering wheel removal

John,

You are absolutely correct, the 116 cars use a spline, and they can be a
real pita to break loose. The Milano wheel will, btw, fit on a GTV6. Maybe
not a smooth fit, but it'll fit. There's a difference in the dimensions of
the hub. How do I know this? I once had a Nardi leather wheel, ecpecially
made for a 75 with the hub riveted on, like an OEM wheel, which I purchased
for a 75 TS. I later traded this one in for a GTV6 and took the steering
wheel with me. It fit, but the long arm syndrome was really apparent here.

Henrik Johansen