Politically incorrect (was: Re: re: build quality)

In AD8-0107 Kevin Trent, responding to Dana Loomis' (and my) opinion on
105/115 sedans and coupes that "The best solution may be to have one of each",
writes "Wrong.  Best solution is spider, sedan, & coupe."

 Disagree. If Kevin wants to say "Disagree", fair enough, that is a question
of opinions rather than of absolute truths, which is what "Wrong' is a
statement about. And there is a difference between Dana (and I) saying 'may
be" and Kevin's assertion 'is'. If Dana wanted a Spider, he would certainly
have one, as would I, if I wanted one. (Had one, forty years ago-) I'm glad
Kevin has his - it is presumably right - for him, as it is for many, perhaps
most, on this list.

 Insert smileys, to taste, and enjoy your preferences - which are your rights
-

 John H.