Re: Cross and Serpent line art...

Stuart -

    A few years back, I killed several days measuring a factory badge and drawing the logo in a CAD program, so, yes, I have the logo in line art.  What format would you like it in?

    As an aside, I also drew the Lancia logo (two styles) and the Alfa script, too... as I was digging out the file to see if I still had it, I came across the old-style Alfa script that was stacked, like on early literature for cars like the 6C2500.  Maybe I should finish that, too.

- Paul Witek

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!