Floor Mat Specials at IAP

Hello to all,

I'd like to take a moment to let everyone know about our latest web-based
sale.  This month we are featuring our custom embroidered floor mat sets,
just click here: http://www.international-auto.com/catalog/floormats.html.

These are the same mats that are pictured on the back of the IAP catalog and
are available in all of the logo and color selections that you find there.
Mat sets with the embroidered Alfa Romeo emblem, normally $129.00 are now
only $99.00 and those with the embroidered Alfa Romeo Script have been
reduced from $99.00 to $79.00.  Rear mat sets for the 164 and Milano can be
had for $23.00, down from $29.00.  The sale will last until the end of the
month, mats that we sell out of will be ordered for you and should arrive in
about three weeks.  We also have our Fiat, Lancia and Ferrari mats at the
same sale prices, so tell all of your Italian car friends!

Additionally, we've collected some of our most popular tire maintenance
items in honor of National Car Care Month at
http://www.international-auto.com/catalog/tiregauges.html. Check those out
as well.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Robert Peery
International Auto Parts
International AutoSport
Phone (434)974-7118