USGP repeats? (no Alfa content)

Joe asked:
"Well, I didn't realize that the USGP was going to be broadcast on
ABC, so I missed it.  Does anyone know if any channels other than
Speedvision will be repeating it any time in the next week?"

Yes, Speedvision will be broadcasting their "enhanced" (their term) version
this Sunday evening, October 7; frankly, having watched it live yesterday on
ABC (**let's not reveal the outcome!!**), I was taken with how bad a
different announcer named Bob mangled his race coverage....At least ABC
didn't cut away before the finish for some golf tournament this time!
Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA USA