71 GTV running rich

My 1971 1750 GTV has been converted to Webers. The car is running rich
at idle and I am looking for a Web page or a schematic of the carbs and
a general tune up procedure. I can be e-mailed through
mailto:gprentice@domain.elided or through my web page at-

http://www.downtown-toronto-realestate.com/index.htm

The car is presently dripping gas from the carbs at idle and the exhaust
leaves a black soot on my 67' 1600ti. Any help would be appreciated.

Graham Prentice
1971 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV
1967 BMW 1600 ti  (  for sale )
1995 BMW 318ti
1992 BMW 525iT

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of gprentice.vcf]