Bay Area Tour this weekend

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I posted this here already, but here goes again...

Just a reminder that next Saturday, October 6th is the Annual "Day Before All Italian Car Day" Tour.

For clarification: the tour is on Saturday the 6th, All Italian Car Day in Alameda is on Sunday the 7th.

Please join us for this always enjoyable tour through the Santa Cruz Mountains.  Highlights include: picnic lunch at Pigeon Point Lighthouse, driving the Bay Area's best twisty roads, and a stops at Bonnie Doon and Hillcrest Wineries.

We will be meeting at 10:00 am on Saturday at Alice's Restaurant in Sky Londa.  This is at the intersection of Skyline Blvd. (HWY 35) and Woodside Rd. (HWY 84).

Hope to see you there!

Brian