1973 Berlina for sale; lowered price

I've lowered the price on my Berlina to best offer at or above $500.  To
recap:

1973 2000 Berlina for sale. Rosso amaranto (maroon) with tan interior.
Rubber bumper model. Registered as 1973 model so no smog check needed in CA.
Car is complete, registered, and operable. Looks and drives decently, but
let's be realistic; it is a $500 (or so) car.  Good starter Alfa, or there's
got to be $500 worth of parts: good 2000 engine, FI pump, trans, clutch,
brakes, LSD, thermostatic actuator, battery, cloisonne badge, yellow fog
lights, etc.  I think this car is too solid and complete to part out.

Good:
	Body is basically straight and has only minimal rust.  Paint shines
up tolerably, but is old.
	Interior looks OK with decent seats and redone headliner. Good door
panels and carpets.
	Engine, trans, brakes, suspension, clutch, etc., all work OK. New WP
and battery.

Issues:
	Crack in pass. side of windshield.
	Some odds and ends, nothing major, to sort out before use as daily
driver, but I've been driving it around with no problem.

I want to sell this car, but would hate to see it go to APE.  I'm not in the
mood to part it out myself, but I guess I will if there aren't any ballpark
offers.  Car is in Berkeley, CA.  Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA