164S for sale - N.C.

1991 164S, 90k miles. Sport adjustable shocks in fine shape, lowered
with Intrax springs, performance front and rear swaybars. Still
have stock springs and swaybars. SuperChip, Stebro cat-back stainless
exhaust, factory-option leather Recaros (91 S only,
incredible seats), coloured center caps in stock S wheels.
All maintenance current, just had valve adjustment, A/C recharge,
plugs,brake fluid and coolant flush, new oil pressure sender ,coolant
temp sender,sunroof/map light plastic console.

Painted (red foliatec) lettering on valve covers, foliatec painted red
brake calipers. New paintjob for front/rear bumpers and roof.
Car cover, in dash single DIN AM/FM/CD with power amp mounted to back of
rear seats,OMP racing pedals.

Black beauty,immaculate condition.

One very unique car, that I HATE to have to let go. Financial needs
dictate sale.

Paid $10K for 164S in April, have to get $10K,someone will get about $2k
in improvements I've made. Pics available at
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dabishop2002/lst?.dir=/164S&.view=t

(919) 781-8469