Filler hose

First, I'm so confused. Secondly, Russ Neely and Bernard David Zelazny
are having far too much fun. Dontcha know this is a Serious discussion
group?

Okay, the confused part. What bulge in what fuel filler hose? As I
recall it was for a GTV-6. Russ's offer of one from an Alfetta GT is the
truly confusing part. They ain't got no bulgesleast not my '75 and '79
Alfetta GT's filler hoses. And furthermore, the ID is the same (pretty
sure), both ends. Am I missing something?

Soooo going blindly forward, Bernard, why not get a section of either
the larger or the smaller end of the hose. Then get a short stainless /
brass / steel section of tubing whose OD is the same as the end you've
chosen's ID, 'bolt' it all together, and then "You too can make your
filler hose 2 to 4 inches longer". The 'bolts' of course being a couple
of extra hose clamps.

This way, you end up with an all new hose and no durn hand-me-down.

If I've not visualized this correctly, please press delete now.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA