Re: Filler hose

Rob,

Thanks for the info. I had been warned by another IAP customer that the hose was
about an inch shorter than the original and the tank would have to be shifted to the
rear of the car somewhat. As I noted, the one I got was almost 2" shorter than the
original. Yep, another inch would have made it usable, but it would have been a very
close fit and would leave me wondering if it would work its way off over time. I hope
you can get them made about 2" longer to insure they fit all GTV6 applications.

I may have found a used one that I can install until a longer replacement becomes
available. I knew y'all would make every effort to resolve the issue and this is
reinforced by your e-mail today.

Grazie,
Bernie