Alfetta's and seatbelts

Hi all,
I asked about rear shoulder belts for my Alfetta sedan a couple of weeks ago,
and have gotten no responses as of yet. I have called around, and no one seems
to have any, either new or used (no surprise there). Can anyone help me figure
out the best way to put a shoulder belt back there? Will the Milano belts
work? Has anyone ever put (or have OEM) shoulder belts in the back of their
Alfetta or GTV?
Thank you,
Pat
Lake Tahoe, CA
'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan (clutch master cylinder died today......)
'81 Moto Morini 500 Sport