Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:54:25 -0400
From: "Ferdinando Di Matteo" <aroctek@domain.elided>
Subject: Spica owners, all Di Matteo here

For the benefit of all owners of Spica fuel injected cars, etc.  I need to
know how many of you would have need for a low cost service of your pumps
using factory equipment made especially for Alfa Romeo.  I am not sure about
whether the service will be available to non-AROC members but I fully expect
we will hear from John Justus, AROC President, probably after he polls the
BoD.    I honestly feel ALL Alfa owners  should be allowed to use this
expert service.  Reply to the Digest or directly to me, as you wish, ASAP
please.  Fred Di Matteo