tire wear - uh?

Russ -
It is obvious from your statement below that you either don't drive hard
enough, or often enough.  (big, massive grin, from Southern California -
where we can do both many months out of the year)

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal

...snip...

 "I really like the Yokohama 509.  I also have them in the 205 60 14
size on one of my 91 spiders and on my Milano.  Too bad they are
discontinued.  Every time I find a good street tire, the manufacturer
has discontinued it by the time I need more tires."

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City